home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I Wore - to the Queen Bee

I had such a hard time trying to decide what to wear to the Queen Bee.
On Friday, I had to wear something practical because I was going to be loading up furniture and setting it up.  But it was also the blogging conference dinner and I knew everyone would look really cute, so I didn't want to look like I had been lugging furniture around all day.  I wore skinny jeans and a really fun gray top that I got from Nordstrom with my coral flats (of course I didn't get a picture...)

On Saturday, I was going to be there all day so I wanted to look nice, but I was going to be on my feet all day so I definitely didn't want to wear heels.  Plus, I was going to have to take down my booth that afternoon.

This is what I decided on:
Dress - Downeast $30
(It's a little pioneer-looking, but I liked it because it has sleeves and is long enough so I don't have to layer it.  It works all by itself so I couldn't resist!)
White belt - vintage
Shoes - fake Toms $15 Tilly's
Flower Clip - Love Stitched

However, Brittany's cute striped skirt is on my wish-list.
I loved it! 

(linking up to the Pleated Poppy)

3 comments:

  1. you looked so cute! I loved that dress :) and I look fat and or prego in this pic :( sad! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! The market and SNAP looked like so much fun. I would love to make it to a blog conference one day. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! Can't wait til I can go one day!

    ReplyDelete