home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Recap - part 1

This Christmas season has been unusually busy for us!
Between my etsy shop, and my husband having to work a million hours, it's been hard to get anything else done.

We invited my husband's family over for Christmas Eve dinner, but since Nate had to work all day on Christmas Eve, that left me to take care of the preparations by myself.

I was busy from the time I woke up in the morning...I didn't even dress my kids.  I wanted them to look nice for dinner, and I figured that the best chance I had was to dress them just minutes before dinner started.  I scrubbed the bathrooms...mopped the floors... folded the laundry... all while trying to make sure the rolls were rising and the fudge was cooling in the fridge.  

While I was entirely distracted, Dalton helped himself to breakfast...
Of course it had to be fruity pebbles that he dumped everywhere!  I was in a hurry, so I vacuumed up the mess and threw a tablecloth on to cover the fact that there were fruity pebbles wedged into the cracks of my table.  He was pretty impressed with his self-sufficiency:
While I was frantically cleaning up cereal, I heard Bridger go into the bathroom that I had just cleaned.  When he came out I said "Please tell me you aimed..."
Bridger: "Actually...I missed...sorry..."
Figures.
There was pee everywhere.  How does that happen?  So...back to cleaning the bathroom...

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha that is life with boys! My sisters boys seem to pee everywhere all of the time. Even my hubby seems to have trouble aiming. Sounds like you had a busy Christmas! So fun :)

    Bekah
    If Work Permits

    ReplyDelete