home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Neverland

There's something special about being 3.
It seems to be the age that you go from toddler to big kid.
The 3rd birthday is the one where they finally start to really get it.
When Saxon turned 3, we had a NEVERLAND party.
It was magical!
My friend Rachel from Black Eiffel did the photography.
(Her post here)
I went all out...it was a lot of work and a lot of fun.






On July 31, Bridger will turn 3.
At first I thought a Harry Potter party
(since the movie just came out and Harry Potter's b-day is also July 31).
Bridger said "no, Bumblebee" (as in transformers).
Me: "How about superheros?" (how cute would a vintage-inspired hero party be?)
Bridger: "No, Bumblebee".
After going back and forth, I conceded.
His mind was made up.
Now the dilemma is, how do I make a cool Bumblebee party? 
I have a few ideas, but nothing great.
Any suggestions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment