home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Monday, July 25, 2011

The Bumblebee Party

We had Bridger's "Bumblebee Party" over the weekend.
My husband's family was in town, so he had lots of cousins over to play with :)

I decided to make him a dark chocolate cake with yellow buttercream icing and the autobots logo cut out of chocolate fondant.

I also made oreo truffles dipped in yellow-white chocolate and chocolate cookies with yellow m&m's.  Of course we had real food too...pizza, chips & salsa, watermelon.  Bridger wanted to have broccoli because it's one of his fav's (strange...I know...) but I didn't have a change to go get some.  Maybe next year... :)
The kids played pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey-transformer's version and then spent the afternoon in the pool.
Bridger was so excited to get a pillow-pet.
Isn't it funny the things that kids want?
Saxon is so jealous because he has been wanting a pillow-pet for a while now.
We kept it simple, but I think it was a success :)

No comments:

Post a Comment