home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Monday, April 18, 2011

Maddux Couture Boutique

On Saturday night, Brittany and I went to the 
Maddux Couture Boutique Open House!

I had never been there before and I was SO IMPRESSED!
I loved everything!

The first 30 people to get there got a swag bag that had a $10 off certificate.
So...I couldn't resist a gorgeous pair of jeans since I had the $10 off :)

Recognize these signs?
She had a darling refreshments table with chocolate dipped strawberries and chocolate dipped doughnut holes.  Isn't that a cute idea?  I'm going to give it a try since my first attempt at cake pops was a flop.




Brittany and I were so busy trying on clothes and looking at everything that we forgot to get a picture together.  So, here we are out front.  Ha ha.
Make sure to keep up with Maddux Couture Boutique on their blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment