home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I Wish I Wore...

My little sister Brooke just dyed her hair BLUE for the summer.
Just the tips, and just underneath.
I loved it.
I was kind of surprised that I loved it, but I did.
It was fun and summery, and young.
So cute!
She said that she just bought the hair dye at Walgreens and she offered to do mine for me too.
Hmm...I'm really tempted.
I loved it on Brooke.
But, I'm not sure I can pull it off.
I might be too old...or, not old, but not young enough for blue.
I have a few more weeks to decide.
Brooke will be here for a few days in August before she leaves for China.
What do you think?
Should I try out blue?
LOL

2 comments:

  1. I kind of love the blue too. It's only hair dye, right?! You might LOVE it- just like you love it on your sister!

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would definitely look great on it! Anyway, it is summer, time to show off different things you could do! You could pull that off and you will love it too! :)

    cheap shopping sites

    ReplyDelete