home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Friday, August 3, 2012

Guess Who's 4?

We have had a crazy week around here because my little Bridger turned 4!
For some reason, being 4 seems so big.
0-3 still seems like a toddler, but 4?  Huge.  True big kid.

When I asked Bridger what kind of party he wanted, he said snakes.
Luckily, we know just the person...

My cousin Jeff has a reptile business and he came and put on an animal show for the kids.
He brought bugs, and lizards, and snakes.
This one, is Cinderella.
Just to give you an idea of how big she is...Jeff is 6'6" and the snake still looks HUGE on him.  Yeah, it was massive.
Everyone got to touch Cinderella...
And then feed Gordon...the tortoise.
Bridger (who was actually really embarrassed to have all the attention on him) picked his own birthday cake from Costco with a dinosaur on it.  Every year I make my kids a birthday cake.  I go to a lot of work too.  I try to make something really unique.  This year, Bridger begged for a cake from the store.  LOL.
Since we just got back from CA, I didn't have a lot of time to plan this.
Brittany came over to help and we decided to keep it simple.
After all, the reptile show was enough.
Happy Birthday Bridger!!!

2 comments:

  1. Flashback!! Memphis had a reptile themed 6th birthday... complete with python, turtles, geckos... I even held a tarantula! Eek!
    What we won't do for our kids, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is fine & great with you & the boys. I've been missing you in the blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete