home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What I Wore...Easter

I bought my kids some really cute Easter outfits this year...but then I decided to get their pictures taken the day after Easter.  I was afraid that they would ruin their cute Easter clothes, so I didn't have them wear them on Easter LOL.  They looked really cute the day after Easter though :)

Instead, we decided to coordinate in orange.
My dress is a thrift-store re-do that my sister Brooke helped me with.
You can read the tutorial HERE.
Me:
Dress - thrifted
Cardigan - thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Shoes - target

Saxon:
Shirt - Wal-mart
Tie - Tie One On
Pants - H&M

Bridger:
Shirt and Sweater - Kohls
Pants - H&M

The weather is still holding out and we've had a beautiful spring!
It makes me excited for dresses, skirts, sandals, painted toes and bright colors!
What do you look forward to with warm weather?

3 comments: