home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I Wore...

We have been having AMAZING weather!
It's been beautiful.
I've been leaving the windows open, and going to the park everyday with the kids.
All of the trees in our neighborhood are blossoming already.
It's been so perfect, that it's making me a little suspicious...
I hope it doesn't mean that we will get a cold and rainy summer because we had such an easy winter and early spring.
Well...regardless...we are enjoying all of this beautiful weather as long as it lasts!
My kids are wearing shorts today, and I'm wearing short sleeves:
Did you notice my new sign on the ground?
We just finished it last night and I can't wait to list it in my shop.
It's going to be part of the some new designs that I've been working on.

Have a great day! 

As always...linking up to the Pleated Poppy :)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new sign! aaaahhhh so beautiful! I want one for my bedroom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I am jealous of your nice weather. All we have is rain, rain and more rain!

    ReplyDelete