home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What we wore (in green)

What did we wear this week?
A LOT of GREEN!
Friday was Saxon's St. Patrick's Day Party at school so we wore green.
Saturday was St. Patrick's Day so we wore green.
Sunday we had a St. Patrick's Day dinner...so we wore green.

The boys got their new St. Patrick's Day socks:
(Target dollar spot)
Me and Baby Cakes matched in our green shirts and jeans.
-My green shirt: Shade Clearance $2
-Dalton's green shirt: Old Navy Clearance $2
It was a stretch to find enough green for 3 days...
This was our best day :)
My 3 little leprechauns:
Once, several years ago, I was talked into green eye shadow at the MAC counter.
I love MAC eye shadows and wanted something different.
So, the girl working did my makeup in green and gold.
I loved it when she did it!
I couldn't ever get it quite as good on my own though.
But...in honor of St. Patrick's Day...I thought I would give green another shot:
Did anyone else end up in a lot of green this week?

1 comment:

  1. cute!! the boys look so cute and big sitting on the porch! love you all

    ReplyDelete