home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I Wore...more thrifting

This is an outfit post that my sister put together for me the last time I was in CA.
I never had a chance to post it, but I thought of it the other day because I am on my way to CA right now... 

My sister Brooke is home from BYU Hawaii for a few more days and we are heading down for a quick trip to see her.  Since I'm not sure I'll ever be able to afford to go to Hawaii to see her, we have to take advantage of her being within driving distance
Shirt - Thifted
Pants - hand-me-down
Shoes - borrowed from Brooke
Jewelry - borrowed from Brooke
Doesn't everyone need a Brookie in their lives?
I wish she was around to pick out my clothes everyday LOL.

2 comments:

  1. very cute outfit! i love thrifted clothes, such great deals (:

    i'm having a giveaway and would love it if you entered
    southernpinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that shirt! i normally shy away from bold patterns but that looks so good on you i just might have to try something like that next time i go shopping. :)

    we would love for you to link up with us on sunday "sunday best". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

    -marie
    griffithsrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete