home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Easy-Chic side braid tutorial

I do my hair in a side braid a lot, and every time I do, some asks,
"Wow, did you do that yourself?"
It is so easy that I'm almost embarrassed.
I do my hair like this when I am in a hurry because it is easy, fast, and keeps it out of my way.

So, I thought I would show everyone how to do it...

Here's what it looks like (after a day of playing at the park):
It holds up pretty well...



 It seriously only takes a minute to do, and it's ok if there are pieces falling out.
It fits the look of a "loose side braid".  Don't worry about making it perfect.
At the end, I usually clip my bangs to the side (as long as I'm going for easy and functional).
And that's it...
Flower clip: Love Stitched
Hair band: Lizzie Starr

Give it a try and tell me what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment