home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Friday, July 8, 2011

Wax Paper Chandelier

Last week, my Dad was in town and a group of us went to dinner.
One of the girls in our group was telling us about a wax paper chandelier that she had just made.  She pulled up a picture on her phone, and it was AMAZING.  Really pretty.
I didn't have a chance to ask her to give me a step-by-step tutorial, so I thought I'd post this one from Freshly Picked so you can get an idea of what it looked like.
Anyone ambitious enough to give it a try?

3 comments:

  1. how cute would that be in Kenna's room? I am not that ambitious however.:-) Maybe if Holly could Cricut out all the cirlcles for me, but even then... I think it would be perfect in your room too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. I'm not patient enough Bahahah! But it's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! this is amazing! I can't believe someone made that! I'd be afraid I'd mess up and then somehow catch my house on fire!

    -Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete