home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Friday, May 20, 2011

Graduation, Graduation

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the lapse in posting yesterday!  We had Saxon's preschool graduation Wednesday night and then drove to California to make it for my sister Brooke's graduation last night.  It's been busy, and a little exhausting, but I have a lot to tell you about.

(Like Saxon falling asleep in his seat during his graduation.  Yep, he obviously thought it was really exciting).

I have a lot of fun stuff planned for the next few weeks and I can't wait to tell you about it as it happens (like thrift store shopping with my little sis).  She is the queen of putting random things together and making it look stunning.  She was just voted best dressed in her senior class (with had almost 900 kids) and all from thrift stores.  So, if you don't have a lot of extra money to spend, but want a fun look, I've got some great ideas coming.

So, have a great weekend, and I promise some fun posts next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment