home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's that time...

It's time to start thinking about GARDENS again and I'm so excited!
Since now is the time to start getting some seedlings sprouting, I decided to paint some chalkboard flower pots to keep track of what you're growing.
These cute little pots are the newest edition to my etsy shop.
Check them out here!



Here's some fun pictures from my garden over the last 2 years:
I'm counting down til our Utah weather turns warm enough to get started!
Last year we planted a few days before Memorial Day and then we had a late frost that froze most of my little plants.  These year, I'm going to keep them in their pots on my balcony just a little bit longer :)



2 comments:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content and images as well! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Chalkboard pots! If it wasn't rainy today, I'd head out and start painting my pots right now!

    ReplyDelete