home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Monday, March 21, 2011

ETSY!

I've finally opened my ETSY shop!
I've been working on a few things for a while and I'm so excited to finally make them available.
Here's a few photos of what's happening so far:

Distressed "Keep Calm and Carry On" Wood Sign.
Measures 7 1/4 X 10 X 3/4 inches.
Available in Tiffany Blue, Hot Chocolate Brown, Sage Green, and Black/White.
A beautiful, daily reminder to persevere...



An inspiring Eleanor Roosevelt quote perfect for anyone willing to chase their dreams...
Measures 7 1/4 X 8 inches.

"The Flapper"
A 1920's vintage inspired flapper-girl jewelry display.
Elegant and simple, she's the perfect way to show off your favorite pieces. 
 
This is just a few of the pieces that I have been working on.
Please visit my ETSY site for a current listing.

No comments:

Post a Comment