home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Friday, May 13, 2011

Apricot Lane Boutique

Last week, Brittany, Leslie, and I had a girls night out at Apricot Lane Boutique in the Riverwoods mall.
We started out having dinner at Malawai's...mmm...it was just as good as I remembered :)
This darling boutique was filled with designer clothes and jewelry.
Because it's a boutique, once something is sold, they won't get it back.
So if you love something, don't hesitate.
Leslie, me, and Brittany :)
I kept finding myself circling back around to this outfit.
It's hard to find cute knee-length shorts.
I loved this:
They had this beautiful cupcake display set out for us.
We were there for a blogging event, but they also host bridal showers and fashion parties.
It's like a house party, but you don't have to hold it at your house.
And...the host gets a discount...even better, right?

We had to get a picture of us leaving with our bags and our cupcakes.
Want to know an embarrassing secret...off of these cupcakes we are holding are for me :)
I talked everyone into taking some because I wanted to try all of the flavors and I knew my kids would LOVE it if I came home with a treat.
My favorite...oranges and cream...mmm...

Make sure you check out Apricot Lane Boutique!
You will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment