home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Easy Fourth of July Dessert Ideas

Happy 4th of July!!!
I love the 4th of July and I am so excited that it's here.

I was browsing around pinterest for some patriotic dessert ideas and came across these fun ones.  If you need a last minute dessert, these ones seem pretty easy: 

Chocolate dipped strawberries

 Mini Cherry Pies:
I couldn't find a recipe for this one, but I think it could be pretty easy.
Just use premade pie dough, mini pie pans, and fill it with your favorite filling.
Pudding, mousse, etc.
The best part is the gorgeous fresh cherries on top!

Patriotic Oreo Truffles:
Just crush up 1 large package of oreos and combine with 8 oz. cream cheese.
Roll into balls and dip in melted chocolate wafers. 

 4th of July Ice Cream Sandwiches:

Flag Cake:
Ok, this one doesn't look as easy, but it was too pretty not to post :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment