home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cobb Salad Recipe

A few years ago, I stumbled upon a recipe for Cobb Salad that I loved!
I had to change it to suit my family, but we make it all the time in the summer and it's still one of my favorites.

Here is is...
Summertime Cobb Salad Recipe
Romaine Lettuce
Hard boiled eggs
Grilled Chicken Breasts
Bacon 
Pepper Jack Cheese 
(traditionally Cobb Salad uses Blue Cheese but my family doesn't love Blue Cheese)
Olives
Avocado
Garden Tomatoes (we leave them out because we don't like tomatoes)

Dressing:
3/4 cup Smart Balance Oil Blend
1/3 cup Olive Oil
1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
3/4 tsp. dry mustard
1/2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 tsp. Sugar
1 clove of garlic
Kosher Salt
Freshly ground black pepper
-put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until combined

I love salads in the summer, don't you?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment