home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Final Countdown

It's the final countdown to the Queen Bee Market and I am getting sooooo stressed!
I thought I had more than enough signs...
then I saw how much stuff other people are bringing and it makes what I have look like nothing.  
But, if I don't sell many signs, I will have to just re-pack all of this stuff and drag it home.
Is it worse to have a ton of leftovers or to run out?
This is my to-do list still:
And I haven't even begun to think about how I'm going to decorate my space.
Like I said...sooooo stressed!
(But pretty excited too!)

It all starts on Friday night so if you live around here, stop by and say hi :)

3 comments:

  1. I wish I lived closer so I could go! I have seen pictures of peoples booth. So awesome! I'm sure your space will look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there to shop and attend SNAP. Planning ahead for next year for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am freaking out too! ugh! at least we are next to each other so we can help each other set up! :)

    ReplyDelete