home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bold

My Nordstrom magazine came in the mail yesterday and am in love with all of the bold colors!
I am getting so antsy for spring, and seeing the new spring collections has me even more excited.
Here's some of my favorites from this season:




 (all images via Nordstrom.com)
I had to include that cute vintage bathing suit and some sandals because I'm not just excited for spring...I'm so excited for summer!!!  I'm sick of my black winter coat and boots.  Summer is my favorite time of year, and spring means that summer is coming so I can't help but love spring too!

1 comment:

  1. It looks to me like that blue is in for the season. I agree with your pick in the pants department. Cute!

    Mommy Sauri~
    http://casadesauri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete