home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Monday, February 6, 2012

Making progress

We're making progress on the cabinet.  We (well...Nate) has been working on it all weekend.  The boys have been trying to pitch in too.  The structure is built and almost primed.  Next, Nate is going to build the cabinet doors for the sides and two big drawers for the middle two openings.  The shelf above the soon-to-be-drawers is for the DVD player, cable box, etc.  I'm going to go to Hobby Lobby and pick out some cool knobs to put on the doors and drawers.  It's finally starting to come together!  I can't wait!!!
I can't wait to have it done because it's going to look so good!  And, I can't wait to have it done because I'm ready to have my house not look like a construction zone anymore.  :)

Hope everyone had a fun Superbowl Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. it's coming a long! ya...looks great! can't wait to see it finished! I'll go to HL with you...call me ;)

    ReplyDelete