home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Reindeer Poop Craft - Tutorial

For Saxon's preschool class party yesterday, we had to bring a "treat or trinket" for all of the kids in the class.  Last year we brought hot chocolate packets with candy canes.
This year...
Reindeer Poop
 
Reindeer Poop Poem
I woke up with such a scare when I heard Santa call...
"Now dash away, dash away, dash away all!"
I ran to the lawn, and in the snowy white drifts,
those nasty reindeer had left "little gifts".
I got an old shovel and started to scoop
Neat little piles of "reindeer poop."
but to throw them away seemed such a waste,
So I saved them, thinking you might like a taste!
As I finished my task, which took quite a while,
Old Santa passed by and he sheepishly smiled.
And I heard him exclaim as he rose to the sky~~~
"Well, they're not potty trained, but at least they can fly!"
We found the free printable HERE.
And HERE is a link if you would prefer SNOWMAN POOP instead.
Saxon was SO EXCITED to give his friends "Reindeer Poop."
He giggled the whole way to school.

I also found this online:
I thought it was a cute and inexpensive way to give someone a fun, holiday gift.

Reindeer Poop: Malt Balls
Snowman Poop: Marshmallows
Elf Poop: no idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment