home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Let's Meet...

Hey Everyone!
Today and tomorrow I'm going have a booth at the Heritage Schools Annual Sub-for-Santa Boutique.  I'm going to be in and out throughout the next few days checking on my booth.  If you live in Utah, I'd love to have you stop in so we can meet :)

(Don't look too closely at the dates on the flyer, it's last years...)
My table is right next to Brittany from Love Stitched and Nicole from All Things Sweet and Sassy.  I even ran into an old friend from work who has a table there too.  It's going to be so fun!
And the best part...10% of the proceeds go to Sub-for-Santa.
And the second best part...all of my prices are discounted from my etsy shop :)

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. I have a booth there too and just went this morning to check things out. How did I miss yours? Probably because I had my crazy kids with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, just kidding, I looked at your etsy shop and I definitely remember the Harvest sign. cute cute. :)

    ReplyDelete