Thursday, October 27, 2011

FREE advertising

Do you want to advertise on cait.create.?
I am currently offering FREE sponsorship.
I would love to help you advertise your blog or shop!
(see my advertising page for details...limited spots available)
I just reached 200 followers and I am SO excited about it!
I am going to offer free advertising until I reach 500 followers.
Then, to CELEBRATE, I am going to have a HUGE GIVEAWAY.
I'm planning a whole week worth of giveaways!
(Let's see how many great shops we can get involved...let me know if you have any suggestions...)

7 comments:

  1. I'm interested!
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LaurasRollingPin?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. got yor button up and i love it:)
    xo
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caitlin! I am a new follower of yours and would definitely like to take advantage of your free advertising! I would also love to put your button on my blog for no charge as well until you reach your goal...if you'd like :) You can email me at: mommaslikeme.lacee@gmail.com if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am interested in your free advertising! I would only feel good about it if I put a button of yours on my blog! Feel free to check out my blog at www.yawysya.blogspot.com
    It is a blog about honest weight loss. I'm changing my life, and looking for support, and I am hoping to support others in the same process!
    You can email me at honestweightloss.curtis@gmail.com
    I hope you hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! Would love to be apart of your growing blog!! I opened up an etsy shop about a month ago and would like to get more traffic.
    Here is my email theposhdaisy11@gmail.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Want to offer for you a user-friendly platform to businesses and individuals to Post Free Ads.
    Get free account via Facebook Login or Post Free Ads in one click.
    Get more with free advertising at Postallads4free.com

    ReplyDelete