home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Saxon and his Fish

While we were camping this summer, Saxon told me he caught a fish.
Cool!
A dead fish...
Gross.
He was so proud of his little fishy.
He found a cup to keep it in, and went around the beach, showing it off to everyone.
After a while he came up to me and whispered in his "frustrated voice",
"Mom!  Why does everyone keep calling my fishy 'gross'?"
I just laughed.
Nate suggested that he smell his little fishy.
After taking a big whiff of "dead fish" he decided that his fishy was indeed, gross.
We sent it back out to sea...
Do your kids ever come home with cool "surprises" for you?

1 comment:

  1. uuumm YES remember my "I found a time capsule" post about the dead bird! SICK! lol
    saxon is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete