home about tutorials contact advertise subscribe

Monday, April 11, 2011

Meet Nate and Cait

Since I'm going to be writing this blog, I thought I might as well introduce us...

I'm Cait,

and this is my husband,
Nate.

We got married in Los Angeles in 2005,
and now we have 3 munchkins who I will introduce tomorrow.

I'm the artist, he's the carpenter.
I'm an organizer, he's a hard worker.
I was born in Chicago, grew up in California, and moved to Utah to go to BYU.
He was born in Utah, grew up in Nevada, and moved to Utah to go to BYU...
Where we fell in love and lived happily ever after!
Ha ha, ok, not quite yet.
We're still on the road to "happily ever after", but we try, and we're a pretty good team!
Lately we've been teaming up to raise our boys and run an etsy shop!
(Nate's dream come true!)
Thanks for visiting us!
I hope you keep coming back to see what we're up to and what we're creating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment